Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Number Puzzles

A. I think of a number. I multiply by 4, then subtract 3. The result is 25. What is the number?

B. I think of a number. I add 18 to this number. The result is 30. What is the number?

C. I think of a number. I multiply by 5. The result is 30. What is the number?

D. I think of a number. I divide this number by 3, then subtract 3. The result is 30. What is the number?

E. I think of a number. I subtract 6 from this number. The result is 30. What is the number?

F. I think of a number. When I multiply by 4, then add 1 the result is 29. What is the number?

G. I think of a number. I divide by 2, then add 3.The result is 8. What is the number?

H. I think of a number. I add 5, then double the answer. The result is 22. What is the number?

I. I think of a number. I subtract 2, then multiply the answer by 3. The result is 54. What is the number?

No comments:

Post a Comment