Friday, March 4, 2011

Where do I start?



I don't know exactly how I'm going to write this.

Firstly I am so pleased that you are all safe and well. I hope that your families and fiends accross Christchurch also find themselves this way. Such an unreal experience with such tragic consequences. It is proving hard to comprehend the devastation. The way neighbours have looked out for each other and strangers have relentlessly given help to others is heartening. So many people are doing such amazing things to help the city and people get through and eventually get stronger from this tragedy.

I have heard that a number of you are making some new friends at schools around the country. Others of you I have seen in Redcliffs and others we will try to contact over the next few days. We are working hard to re-open the school. In the meantime we will post some activities on this blog which you can do.

Look after each other.
Team One Teachers

1 comment:

  1. i dont think that Christchurch will ever be the same after this. redcliffs feels like a ghost town, nobody out on the street,hardly any lights in the windows at night, its strange.

    niamh

    ReplyDelete